🌱 Celo Sage Program
Join a growing community of content creators supporting the Celo ecosystem.
Create, earn, and grow as a Celo content creator
Celo Sages are Celo community members who are passionate about expanding Celo’s mission of prosperity for all. They are developers, educators and content creators interested in creating and sharing technical content with the Celo community.
Need to request technical content from a Celo Sage? Fill out the content request form!
Why become a Celo Sage?
- Create: Write blogs, documentation, videos, or designs to help developers build on Celo.
- Earn: Receive bounties (Up to 500 cUSD) from your work, learn and earn for your contributions to the ecosystem.
- Grow: Work closely with members of the Celo Community to find new opportunities.
What you'll create
- Documentation: Create reference materials for Celo Tools and products.
- Blogs: Write updates and announcements for the Celo community.
- Tutorials: Build project based tutorials to support Celo Developers.
- Videos: Produce step-by-step video tutorials to improve the Celo Developer experience.
- Presentations: Prepare presentations for events or live demonstrations.
View the Celo Development Tutorials for examples of our work.
How it works
- Submit application: Complete the application form to be considered for the program.
- Create content: Suggest new ideas or pick up requests from our public roadmap.
- Earn rewards: Earn between 200-500 cUSD by submitting approved content to our GitHub.
Reward amounts are determined before work begins and cannot be changed after getting started on the project. No more than 500 cUSD will be awarded for a project. Please keep this in mind when defining the scope of your work.
Payments are awarded in cUSD to your Wallet Address based on the projects you complete. These may either be paid per project or per length of engagement as defined in your project scope.
Explore these resources to learn more about the Celo Sage program.
Contact us on Discord at #celo-sage for more information.