The following examples and guides will help you start building on Celo.
- The sending CELO walkthrough will guide you through the basics of connecting to Celo networks using ContractKit and sending a test transaction.
- Our Deploy a Contract walkthrough will guide you through the basics of how to deploy your own smart contracts from a local Celo node. In this tutorial you'll deploy a contract with a simple API for writing and reading names.
- DappKit Truffle Box
- The DappKit Truffle Box walkthrough will help you create a simple mobile dApp using dAppKit and the React Native Expo framework. This application will allow connecting to your Valora account and sending transactions.
- Interact with Celo core contracts
- This React based tutorial will walk you through creating a basic Governance voting DApp. Topics covered include ContractKit usage, connecting to a users wallet and some best practices for general DApp development