By the end of this tutorial you will understand how to intergrate your dApp built on Celo with RedStone oracles.
This document will cover:
- What is RedStone?
- How to use RedStone?
🚀 What is RedStone?
RedStone is a data ecosystem that delivers fast and accurate financial information in a decentralised fashion using an innovative approach of on-demand data fetching.
RedStone offers a radically different design of Oracles catering for the needs of modern Defi protocols.
- Leverage Arweave blockchain as a cheap and permanent storage
- Use token incentives to motivate data providers to maintain data integrity and the uninterrupted service
- Use signed meta-transactions to deliver prices on-chain
- Although the data at RedStone is persisted on the Arweave chain, it could be used with any other blockchain
You can read much more about the RedStone protocol in the RedStone compiled documentation.
📈 What data is available
Thanks to our innovative architecture, we offer more than one thousand of pricing data feeds, including tokens, stocks, ETFs, commodities, and much more for a fraction of regular Oracles integration costs.
You can check available assets and data providers using app.redstone.finance.
🔥 How to use RedStone?
IMPORTANT: RedStone contracts are still undergoing security audit and we are working on the infrastructure secutiry improvements. So, before using RedStone oracles in production dApps, please reach out to us on Discord. We will be happy to help you with the integration and will set up a new pool of data provider nodes if there is a need.
Please read this short documentation to learn how to integrate your dApp with RedStone oracles.
👨💻 Code examples
- Repo with examples
- Generating pseudo-random values
- Example with multiple contracts
- Synthetic commodities dApp on Celo
🙋♂️ Need help?
Please feel free to contact RedStone team on Discord if you have any questions.